Saturday, 29 November 2014

Empties/November Favorites



Bonjour Everyone!

I am so happy to be posting on my blog again! It has been a while but I am back!
In this post I decided to tell you a bit more about some products I have loved and used up this past month! 


1- Dawn - Glycerine enriched body lotion (Cocoa butter) - All skin type

 I am the least patient person when it come to body lotion! It is not something that was included in my everyday routine.Until my very good friend Lisa recommended this product to me! To be honnest, I don't think I will ever look back! It dries very quickly (5 min max), really hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling so nice and soft. The smell is amazing: the sweetness of Cocoa butter with a very fresh twist to it! And when you think it couldn't get any better, it does! It is one of the cheapest brands here in South Africa (around R18 for a 400ml bottle)!

2- Essence - Refreshing Toner (Lychee & blue grape) - All skin type

It is the first time that I bought a skin care product from Essence, I only knew them for their makeup line. Let me tell you readers, I was very pleasantly surprised! Very affordable and the quality is good. This toner really does what it says on the bottle! Refresh, clarify and hydrate!

3- Essence - Eyeliner pen - Waterproof (Black)

I have been buying Essence's eyeliners for a while now. I used to get the liquid brush eyeliner but it was a bit tricky to apply. This one was new on the shelves so I thought I would give it a try!
It is very easy to use and the result is still very precise. Only one application needed, this bad boy is really water- and smudge proof!

4-TRESemmé - Heat defense styling spray

I often use heated styling tools on my hair (hair dryer,flat and curling irons). My hairdresser made it very clear to me : these things damage you hair like crazy! I have been using heat protection spray for the last year and it really helps with keeping your hair in a good condition. I bought this travel sized at Boots in London airport. I was sold after using it for a few days! It doesnt make my hair feel heavy or sticky! Plus, it has a UV filter that also protect the hair against the sun! Perfect size to take in your beach bag!

5- Dr.Brandt - Pore refiner

I am in love with this product! The texture is like a mousse which just glides on your skin. It doesn't make my skin feel oily or shiny at all. An excellent primer before a big occasion! Your makeup up will not budge! 


6- Yves Rocher- Botanical matt skin paste with scutellaria extract - For combination / oily skin

The best for last! This mask is incredible! I use it once a week (religiously!) and my face is loving it! In 5 minutes, the paste absorbs the sebum and impurities. It also feels like it has a scrub effect when you rinse it off, which is very pleasant. It really leaves your skin pure and matt! I would not recommend it if you have sensitive / dry skin. It is quite minty and I think it might be a bit too harsh!


And that is it! Do you use any of these products? What are your November favorites?
Let me know in the comment section below!

Let's stay connected!

       

'Till later, aurevoir!

Liloo








No comments:

Post a Comment