Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Zombie & Vampire Makeup Look

Bonjour everyone!

I spent last weekend with my very good friend Lisa and we decided to play around with my special effect makeup! She became a vampire and myself, a zombie. It was so much fun! I have tried  the vampire makeup on myself a few weeks ago but I wanted to test my abilities working on someone else's face. It turned out great and looked pretty scary!




    



You will find all the information about the vampire look in my previous article here : 

For the zombie look, here are the products I used :

Foundation : L'Oreal Advanced never fail makeup (18Hr) in the color 603 Classic Ivory

I apply it all over my face and down my neck to make it look really pale.

Ben Nye Bruising wheel (Click here for the picture)

This is an awesome product to have if, like me you are starting to experiment with special effect makeup!
It is a palette with 6 different shades of creamy makeup : Yellow CL-5, Blood Red CL-14, Purple CL-18, Dark Burgundy FX-5, Midnight Violet FX-7 and Sallow Green FX-11. This range of colors allows you to create exceptionally hideous bruises. The makeup has an intense pigmentation and a smooth formula for a consistent application (I use a sponge) and is super easy to blend.


Black eye-shadow (matte)

I apply it all around one of my eye to make it look like it is "caving in".

Contact lenses (bought them online here)

I used two different one for this look.On my left eye, I used a white lens with a black outline circle and a full white one on my right eye.

Blood: Fleet St. Bloodworks Fresh drying blood. 

You can have fun with the fake blood and apply it wherever you like. I only used it around my mouth and on my lips.

I hope you enjoyed this post, feel free to leave a comment below!

'Till later, aurevoir!

Liloo


       

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Haha, awesome stuff! You've got some pretty wicked special effects makeup talent!! (Also, Halloween is coming up. So I'm totally loving this.)

    Lovely blog darling! :)

    xx, Vieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! :)

    xx, Liloo

    ReplyDelete