Tuesday, 22 July 2014

July Rubybox Review

Bonjour everyone!

I received my July Rubybox last week Monday! I have tried all the products for the last week or so and here is what I can say about them :


 Woolworths Long-lasting Lipstick:


Another red lipstick I can add to my collection (one can never have enough right?)! It is a very bright red  (rich pigment), easy to apply and it feels really nourishing on the lips. The only negative thing I have to say is that the title is a bit misleading. It is not very long lasting, the formula is non-drying so it doesn't get flaky but it does wear off easily. 



Lanolin Agg-Tval Swedish Egg White Facial Soap


I just have to say! I am so glad you don't have to hear my pronunciation of this brand!
Anyway! Did you know egg white is a classic treatment to tighten pores? I didn't! Now, I am not going to try and apply actual egg white on my face (gross!) but I was willing to try this protein rich, rose scented soap!
 When it comes to washing my face, I usually stay away from bar soaps because they make my skin feel very tight and dry. This one is not so bad! I haven't notice a big improvement with my pores yet. But let's be fair, I have only been using it for a week so I am still going to give it some time! If works well in the long run, I will definitely let you know dear readers!

Rubybox Smoothing Foot File


This is a very good tool to have! Perfect for pampering time! Just soak your feet in water and start to buff, focusing on the rough areas.When you are done you can also use some feet lotion and tadaaa! Your feet will feel super nice and smooth! I didn't own one so I was very pleased to receive it in this month's box!

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Fragrance


I am not a big fan of perfume samples!The main reason is that I am very picky when it comes to fragrances.When I do get samples, 9 out of 10 times I will not like it!
I also find reviewing perfumes difficult! I am just not good at identifying or describing smells.
Luckily for me, Rubybox does send a little flyer with the product's descriptions!

"Sparkling grapefruit and dazzling freesia burst open in this delightful fragrance. Give it a little time and tea rose and Champaca flowers will come to the force,lastly enjoy the lingering effects of musk and cashmere woods".

Wow! That sounds really fancy doesn't it? In my view, it just smells like citrus, which is not really my cup of tea, but then again it might be yours! :)

Rubybox is having an awesome special at the moment: your first Rubybox at 99c! It is ending soon though so go check it out if you are interested! rubybox.co.za

Hope you enjoyed this post! Have you tried any of these products? Did you like them? Let me know in the comment section below!

'Till later, aurevoir!

Liloo

      

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so so beautiful:)
    I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete