Friday, 23 May 2014

Spree Haul

Bonjour everyone!


So! Last week I was on Spree, a South African online shop that sells clothing for women, men and kids. You can also find shoes, accessories and home d├ęcor items. I was so pleased when I saw that they've just launched a beauty section! Hooray! They already have a very good selection of brands (Yves Rocher, Bourjois, Revlon, Stilla, Essence…) and free delivery within SA. I couldn’t resist!

Here is what I got:

Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition – Shade Velvet 03 Hot Pepper and shade Velvet 06 Pink Pong



I can say without a doubt that these are the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried! They are affordable
and the quality is undeniable! They just do not budge, AT ALL! I was wearing the color Pink Pong the other day. I put it on in the morning before work at around 8:00am, and when I came home at 17:30 it was still looking good! Without any touch-up during the day!
The reason why I freak out about them so much is because I really like wearing bright lipsticks, but I am always kind of worried about it moving or becoming flaky without me knowing. Or you know after a few hours when you end up with only red outlines around your lips? With these babies, no worries!
The matte finish is amazing and application very easy thanks to the stick applicator (pretty much like a gloss)!


Bourjois “Chocolate” Bronzer – Shade 52



Another Bourjois product!

Now, I am seriously late on the bandwagon about this one. I’ve tried it before but never bought it.
Now, finally it is in my possession and I am very happy about it! It is a good , multi-purpose pressed powder that you can use for your cheeks , bronzing and contouring for a reasonable price! There is a slight shimmer to it, but it is very subtle. And the smell! Wow! I mean, it is makeup, it smells and look like chocolate! What more could a girl want?


Yves Rocher Pure System – Stop Blemish Lotion



My skin had quite a lot of blemishes lately and my current face cream was not really helping so
I decided to buy an appropriate product for my problem. I found blemish-prone skin products a bit harsh on the skin, but what made me buy this one is the fact that it contains Aloe Vera pulp. After doing some research, i discovered that Aloe is an amazing plant that actually have a lot of medicinal properties! It is excellent for anti-aging, acne, eczema, dry skin and is even used as a remedy for burns while protecting you against skin disease! I will bring you more on the Aloe products and it's vast range in the near future!
I have only been using this lotion for 3 days and I can already see and feel the difference.  My blemishes are almost gone and my skin still gets hydrated and feels nice and soft.

Yves Rocher Botanical MATT Skin Paste



I must admit I have not tried this one yet, but I trust Yves Rocher with their face masks! They have never disappointed me! I have been using their botanical Purity Peel-off masks for the last 10 months and I am still very pleased with it! I just wanted to try something new from their botanical range.Will definitely keep you posted on this one!

Bourjois Makeup Brushes set



This is actually a free gift from Spree for ordering 3 Bourjois products (they have many more offers like this, go check it out!)

The selection of brushes is good. You have your basic 5 (from left to right) : a powder brush, a foundation brush,a sponge applicator (eye shadow), an eye smudge brush and a lipstick brush. And my favorite part of it? It is a very nice travel size, for on-the-go touch ups!




'Till later, aurevoir !

Liloo

Stay connected !

       

No comments:

Post a Comment