Monday, 7 April 2014

Discovering Birchbox (Beauty box)



Bonjour everyone!

Not so long ago, I was scrolling down my Facebook page and found a link  to a website called Birchbox (http://birchbox.com), the words "cosmetics" and "e-shop" was part of the description so I obviously had to click on it!

Now, there are many online shopping websites out there (that is a given!) but I was really amazed about the concept and signed up immediately! If you don't already know what Birchbox it is about, keep reading this post! They basically send you a beauty box every month in which you get 4 to 5 beauty product samples (you also get full sized products every now and then ) from all around the world. They actually ask you to answer a few questions about yourself (skin / hair types, product preferences etc.) in order to make a profile and send you the best finds according to what you need or what you like the most. They have plenty of tips and post tutorials as well. The price is really reasonable for both monthly and yearly subscriptions. Unfortunately, you can only subscribe if you are in England, USA, France or Spain. That being said, you still have access to reviews and tutorials of the products and I'm sure you will be able to find it elsewhere on the web. After doing some research, I have discovered that beauty boxes are starting to spread all across the world! (Birchbox, Wantable, Ipsy, Lip Factory, Memebox...)

Now as a newbie in the beauty blogging world, I am aware that I need to try out products and give my opinion about them,  but it can quickly get expensive purchasing new products so often! It is kind of a perfect deal for me, I get to try out the samples, review them and if I want to get one of them, Birchbox will have it in their e-shop where you are most likely to have nice discounts (it is a point system)! So, if you also don't want to spend too much money on cosmetics but still want to know what is new and "cool" , find your box,  subscribe and enjoy your samples every month!

I just received my first box for March! Here are the products in it (from letf to right) :


1-Jelly Pong Pong - Highlighter
2-KEIMS - Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo
3-Merci Handy - Anti-bacterial get
4-All Over Glowbrandt® - pores no more® pore refiner
5- La Sultane de Saba - Body scrub with Silk protein, Ambre, Musc & Santal

I am super excited to try these! I will see you very soon to let you know my thoughts :)

In the meantime, you can follow Bonjour Liloo! on my other social accounts!

'Till later, aurevoir!

Liloo


No comments:

Post a Comment