Thursday, 27 March 2014

Introducing Bonjour Liloo!

Bonjour everyone!

So...Here it is! The first article of my blog! 

I thought it would be nice to first introduce myself and  let you know what this blog is going to be about. 

My name is Emilie (aka Liloo) , I am 22 years old. I have spent my life between my two homes : Paris (France) where I was born and Cape Town (South Africa). 

I have been inspired for many years by the blogging community. Reading blogs, reviews, watching tutorials and hauls on YouTube to the extend that I also decided to create my own little space on internet to share my thoughts.I guess the more opinions out there, the better! 

Now before starting a blog, you need to think : "What is it going to be about?" And I asked myself this question hundreds of times! I have been passionate about makeup and fashion for as long as I can remember (you know, that moment when your mom tried to take off the lipstick on your face before there's more on the carpet!). 

I just want to mention that I am not in any way, shape or form a professional in the beauty industry. I am just a girl who really like her makeup and clothes! I had my share of trials and errors,believe me! But I have learned and gained experience through it all! 

That is exactly what I want to share with you - trying stuff, reviewing it, favorites and even the bad-buys - I'll take the punch and warn you! Even if there is just one girl (or boy!) out there who found help, guidance or any sort of entertainment in my blog, then mission accomplished! 

So to sum it up, I wanted a blog that is unique and resembles me! 

Bonjour Liloo! will be about beauty tips, hauls and reviews and lifestyle in general. Basically, anything that inspires me, amazes or amuses me and that I believe is worth sharing with the world. 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! 


Feel free to subscribe to any of my social media accounts.

'Till later, aurevoir!


Liloo

1 comment: